How to uninstall KMSpico: If you are a Windows user you would know that it requires activation. Activation is possible with a key, which needs to be purchased. Same is the case with other Microsoft products and services, such as MS Office. But, not everyone can afford to buy the key. So, what are the options? Thankfully, there is KMSPico which activates all the Windows and MS products free of cost.
We have already covered the steps to install KMSPico. Once you have used the tool, you may want to uninstall it too. So, now we will learn how to uninstall KMSpico. In this article we will cover uninstall procedure for Windows and major browsers.
How to Uninstall KMSPICO From Windows
Here are the steps to uninstall KMSPico on Windows 10 or any other version of Windows you may be using:
- Press the Windows + R keys together to open the ‘Run’ dialogue box
- Enter the command “Appwiz.cpl” (without the quotes) in the text box and press Enter key
- Now you need to locate the program named KMSPico and uninstall it. You will need to open the KMSPico folder for that
Uninstall KMSPico from Google Chrome
If you are using KMSPico as a Chrome extension, you may, at some point, want to remove it. Here are the steps to uninstall KMSPico from Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu icon (3 dots vertically placed) on the top right corner of Google Chrome
- Hover the mouse over ‘More Tools’ and select ‘Extensions’ on the pop-up. You can also open chrome://extensions/
- Remove the KMSpico extension from Google Chrome. In fact, remove all the unknown extensions
- Besides the above steps, I will also recommend you to navigate to the following path and remove the unknown extensions: : C\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\UserData\Default\Extensions
It would also be a good idea to reset the current user on Google Chrome (if you have created a user). Delete the existing username from Chrome and create a new one. This will reset everything related to the previous user and make Chrome safer.
Remove KMSPico from Firefox
KMSPico extensions are also found on Firefox. If you don’t need it anymore, here is how you can uninstall KMSpico activator:
- Run Mozilla Firefox
- Press CTRL, SHIFT and A keys together
- Remove all the unknown extensions
- Once that is done, open the Help menu of Firefox. Now, go to the ‘Troubleshoot Information’
- Click on the Reset button. This will reset Firefox and make it safer.
Uninstall KMSPico from Internet Explorer
If you are wondering how to uninstall KMSPic from Internet Explorer (IE), here are the simple steps:
- Launch IE browser
- Click on the gear/cog icon on the top right of the browser
- Open Toolbars and then go to Extensions
- Remove all the extensions you do not use or you don’t know them
KMSPico is a wonderful tool to activate Windows Operating system and applications like Microsoft Windows. KMSPico is capable of activating Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and even 10. This pretty much covers majority of the PCs. But, you may also need to uninstall KMSpico. Not only should you uninstall it from Windows but also from the major browsers. Removing KMSPico is easy. The above steps will take care of it for you.